If you think this occurred in error, please revisit our eligibility pre-screen at HarveyHomeConnect.org.
To be eligible for Harvey Home Connect, you must meet the following guidelines:
- The house needed repairs must be in the City of Houston and/or Harris County
- The house must have been damaged by Hurricane Harvey
- You must have lived in the house during Hurricane Harvey
- The house must be owned by you, a member of your household or a family member (living or deceased)
- Your total annual household income must be less than 400% of the federal poverty level given your household size
- Your home cannot be a mobile home or trailer
If you are within the City of Houston, please visit the City's website to fill out the survey (the first step in the application) and learn more about their home repair program.
If you are outside of the City of Houston but within Harris County, please fill out the Harris County pre-application for repairs.
If you are seeking home repair services for a home outside the City of Houston or Harris County, the following service providers may be able to help you:
- Brazoria County:
- Fort Bend County:
- Montgomery County:
- Covenant Storm Recovery (firstname.lastname@example.org, office: (832) 879-2207, or text only: (504) 669-0084)
If you are seeking home repair services and your income level is above 400% of the federal poverty level, BuildAid has a loan program for middle income families.
If you, a member of your household, or a family member, do not legally own your home, please reach out to a pro bono legal services nonprofit to get assistance in clearing your title: